Interlude: End

Narrator:  Rein

Original Chapter

This entry was posted in Chapter. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Interlude: End

1. FacelessDude says:

Thank you so much for this. It allowed us to relive the incredible story of Worm again.

2. Cellsminions says:

Amazing! Thank you for doing this. I started listening to this at work after I found it last month, caught up listening at home on the same day the final chapter was posted! Promoting this everywhere I can.

3. jaceive says:

Great work guys! Any plans to do Pact or Twig?

4. KEVIN DUGAN says:

Cheers to Rein and all the others that contributed to this project. I want you to know how much I appreciate your effort and commitment. I’m now reading/listening to Worm for the 3rd time in 2 years. It’s great to know it’s done and I’m recommending it to others. Thank you!

5. Shy Moth says:

A group a friends recommend I read Worm and I honestly didn’t think I could, as I have no time to read but at work with audio books. Then I found this project and I can’t tell you how amazing it’s been! You guys all did a fantastic job and I want to thank you so much!

6. Antoinette Macchia says:

Thank you so much I don’t know what I would do without audio books! I love Worm but I don’t think i would have been able to appreciate it without you that the worm audio project. You rock!

7. Tobias says:

Thanks to everyone for taking their time making this audiobook. Man I enjoyed it.
    I enjoyed it so much. I felt angry at points, laughed and even cried a little. What an experience.

But I want to thank you especially Rein. You are so gifted in this area, or as would say: “Jesus H. Fucking Christ”. Whenever I saw your name pop up for an Arc, I got really happy. I didn’t have to strain myself in the least, everything was captured and understood for me and it was especially through your chapter that I got the most feels (no homo). The place, the people and so on. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tell me if you pick something new up or if there’s anyway of knowing 😉

• Rein says:

Thanks Tobias, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

I’ve done a couple bit parts since the end of the audiobook but between work and buying a house I haven’t had time to pursue something more in-depth. I’m hoping to get back to that soon, as I do miss my recording sessions. As for those bit parts, one was in a later chapter of Metropolitan Man (http://www.hpmorpodcast.com/?page_id=1705) and the other in an upcoming chapter of Project: STELLAR (http://razethecurtain.tumblr.com/).

I should probably set up a blog or something to keep people updated on whatever work I’m doing. When I do it will either be at blog.rein-online.org or just rein-online.org.

Thanks again!

• Tobias says:

Woops: As Imp* would say.

But no the thanks is all for you guys’ and ofc wildbow. I did nothing, but listen.
        I understand the time commitment is a big deal especially with other jobs on the line. If it came down to it though, I’d buy an audiobook like this on a whim if it was done by you. You’re a lot better than many professionals I’ve listened to.
        (quit your game developing career which took probably like a decade to build up and start reading books for me :D)

I’ll bookmark your sites. Good luck in the future, whatever you decide to do.